Media assessment learner response

Media Assessment Learner Response:


Feedback:
3.  Is this true here what colour does Red also connotate? As red can also mean love,sex+romance.
What point-message of advert
(How) Evidence-CLAMPS (to support the point)
(Why) analysis/effect on audience

You need to focus on individual aspects of the advert e.g type of dress (fabric,style),camera angle etc+all the connotations.

5. Need clear point here to explain what camera shots are,what effect does it create on the audience?
This is a still image so what one camera shot is used?
Why do we think he is vulnerable? CLAMPS?

6. Good ideas. Need more media language e.g. connote and infer and stereotype.
Mark Scheme
2. Q1. 0
Q2:0
Q3: 2

3. The question that I think I did well on is Question 6 because I had given knowledge and understanding of the task which is demonstrated by an explanation of why advertisers use children. It is also effective in referring to the question of why Water Aid uses kids and what is the purpose that they do this for and I also tried my best to add detail so that it is descriptive.

4. One of my weaker questions is Question 3 when the question asked me to analyze the heat advert featuring Beyonce to show how connotations are created to communicate meetings. I scored lower on this question because I did not use connotations and denotations properly and what the meaning is about as the ad has a famous celebrity with a perfume that can show that it is spicy, hot, sexy feminine for a woman.
I was not on topic and I was not focused on the aspects of how design and layout are used. I did not focus on the meanings of what was being shown. Not using enough media language to make it better. I got a 0 because I did not have any relatable content.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Language and Representation

Reception Theory